Office Administrator & Community Coordinator (On-site, HQ)
- Social Security
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Start-up culture
We’re excited to announce a new job opportunity at Marketing Bear! As our company continues to grow, we’ve recently moved into a larger office space that now features a front desk/reception area. We’re seeking a dedicated, enthusiastic, and service-oriented individual to join our team as an Office Manager/Administrative Officer.
At Marketing Bear, our Office Manager/ plays a crucial role in ensuring smooth day-to-day operations and creating a welcoming environment for both clients and team members. This multi-faceted position includes celebrating milestones, managing office supplies, coordinating meeting room availability, and providing administrative support to our Managing Director and other team members.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication skills in Thai and English, a customer service-centric mindset, and strong interpersonal skills are essential for success in this role. Join our dynamic team and enjoy a start-up culture that offers lots of benefits.
If you’re ready to contribute to our growth and success, we’d love to hear from you! Apply now to become Marketing Bear’s, Office Manager!
- Celebrating Anniversaries, Birthdays
- Plan team outings (every three months)
- Welcoming guests at the office
- Managing office supplies (including drinks and snacks)
- Picking up the phone
- Ensuring clients get contacted for major events in Thailand or Europe (Songkran, Christmas, etc.)
- Preparing annual gifts and other items for clients
- Coordinating Meeting Room availability
- Assist in the mailing and distribution of documents and arrange to pay office telephone and other bills, as required.
- Supporting Managing Director with annual visa and work permit renewal (training provided)
- Supporting team members when help is needed, such as translating documents from English to Thai
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing in Thai and English
- Customer service-centric mindset
- Great interpersonal skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Able to handle pressure and multiple tasks. Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Hybrid working model
- Corporate health insurance and social security
- Flexible working hours
- Enjoy free snacks & drinks in our office
- Monthly outings